Monday, July 2, 2007

blogger shmogger

Since I have nothing better to do at the moment, I decided that I should try out this here blog thing-ama-jig. Lately I've had a lot of people tell me that I should keep track of my experiences in medical school because there are bound to be some pretty good stories. Considering I've forgotten 95% of what happened in high school and undergrad (heck - I can't remember what I did yesterday), I thought I should write it all down - the good stuff anyway. So, this little blog is essentially to supplement my memory, but if you want to read it - go ahead.

Oh....and the dog. This blog will undoubtedly include my sweet girl Mabel. In fact, "out the winder" was inspired by Mabel. She spends a good deal of her day sitting on (read: ruining) the sofa cushion looking out the "winder." (www.outthewindow.blogspot.com was already taken - heck!) I looked up the blogspot out of curiosity and this person hasn't blogged since 2003, but they continue to use the name, causing ME to have to spell like I didn't pass 1st grade.

Okay. I don't want to over do it on my first attempt. Start small....build up. Keep the expectations small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As your oldest and dearest friend, I am being supportive and leaving you a comment on your blog, although I'm not sure how I feel about this blogging. Perez always talks about celebrities who blog and pour out their hearts online, hopefully you won't start doing this. I do hope you get back to the schedule that I gave you for this summer and put making me cookies on the top of the list! Congratulations on your new project.
Rach