Saturday, October 11, 2008

Differential Update

I had previously diagnosed myself with prinzmetal angina - I have now changed the diagnosis to precordial catch syndrome. This means that I'm not going to die of an MI any time soon.

My spot that looked like a basal cell has spontaneously regressed. I would have preferred the spot that looks like squamous cell to have regressed, but I'll take what I can get.

I briefly diagnosed myself with meningitis, then I drank some coffee and my symptoms went away. I am DEPENDENT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i can relate. i'm a psych major and have had every mental illness in the book.

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what any of these ailments are that you are sure you have. You need to dummy down this blog for those of us who are not in med school!
Rachel