Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Recent Conversation

(Between me and James B. Nutter Guy (JBNG))

Me: Hello Mr. JBNG!  We're thinking about buying a new house.  How much can we get approved for?

JBNG: Well, lets see here.  How much money do you make?

Me: Well....my husband is a teacher and I am getting ready to graduate from medical school, so our income will increase a bit starting in July.

JBNG:  Oh, well, that's great!  So where are you going to be working?

Me: The Med Center

JBNG:  A doctor, huh?  That's great!  I'm sure we can get you set up with a great loan.  How much are you going to be making?

Me:  I'll be making about (insert measly resident salary here).

JBNG:  Oh.....

Me:  Uh.....?

JBNG:   I thought you said you were going to be a doctor.


THE END

1 comment:

theJovan said...

lol! best awkward conversation ever.