Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disturbing

Yesterday one of my co-interns was wearing a fabulous pair of Frye boots.  I lusted over them.  I resolved to buy myself a pair someday.  Then I resolved never to spend more than $300.00 on a pair of shoes.  Now I am in a state of perpetual turmoil. 

Then I went home and dreamt that I had my own pair of Frye boots.  It began as a very happy dream.  All of my friends and co-workers were very excited for me and my new boots.  Then I looked down and discovered that my legs were covered in hair....thick, curly man-leg hair!  It was awful!  How could I not have noticed this when I decided to wear a mini-skirt with my Frye boots? 

The dream went on and ultimately I had to shave the legs of one of my (male) staff doctors before I could shave my own legs and remedy the situation. 

I have no idea what this all means....

Still distraught,
CBart

2 comments:

Emily Riegel said...

you are a goofball.
one question: wasn't the weather yesterday a little hot for wearing boots?

theJovan said...

If you compiled your posts, essays, poetry and randomness into a small paperback coffee table book, with ragged edges and a font that mimics an old, manual typewriter, printed on interesting, organic paper, interspersed, with doodles, and pictures of a scowling Charlie (on translucent tracing paper)...I would buy ten copies and give eight to my friends and family. One would be a backup for the first edition, which Legend will chew up.