Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know I shouldn't


Sometimes when I get bored with studying, I check out petfinder.com. I realize that this is probably not the smartest thing to do because, well, I seem to have a knack for accumulating animals. And I live in a tiny little house that requires daily vacuuming to combat the hairballs that flow freely across the floor. So...I know, I know, I know, but is this not the cutest little peanut you've ever seen?








This is Gus and he's available for adoption here in KC. Just look at that widdle face! I told Danny that we should probably go and visit him....you know, just to say hi and give him some love. He then reminded me what happened the last time we went to "visit" an animal rescue: this guy came home with us.....





....and our lives were complete :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you did not go to the pet adoption. You are killing me! You aren't strong enough to resist! STAY AWAY!!
Your wise friend, Rachel