Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photo rundown



I had the last week off, which was fantabulous.

Here is a picture from our lazy Friday morning (Danny took the day off so we could hang out).




We went to St. Joe on Friday afternoon to see some sights and hear Jason Upton at Word of Life Church. Here's a random picture from a creepy museum.





And a random picture from a creepy antique store.




We didn't make it to the Jesse James museum because they had already switched to "winter hours," closing early. Um, yeah....winter hours? 85 degrees people....85 degrees. We did make it to the Pony Express Museum. Did you know that the Pony Express only operated for 19 months before the company went bankrupt? Oh snap! My blog just got all edumacational!




Oh, and we interrupted these guys when we sat down at a picnic table to enjoy some ice cream. Danny made me take the picture.




I was also able to spend some time with my besties and their adorable children.



(This is Rachel and Carmen's daughter Eva)


(Julie's Daughter, Alexis)


(Ellie and Alexis)

(Eva at Louisburg Cider Mill)

(Ellie at the Cider Mill - she usually doesn't like to smile for me, so this was a treat!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the moral of that story is there is NO reason to go to St. Joe, EVER! :) The girls are so stinking cute! That picture makes my teeth look huge! Good thing Eva is so adorable, it draws the attention away from my large teeth. Thanks for your co-babysitting the other night.
Rach