Thursday, March 12, 2009

This stinks

After much denial and misguided rationalization, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am allergic to my very favorite candle - the Applewood scented Woodwick. In the beginning it was easy to contribute my sneezing and watery eyes to "just something in the air" or "maybe I'm getting a little cold". But it has become quite obvious that the culprit of my symptoms is, in fact, my dear friend the Woodwick.





Because I have 1 and 3/4 of these large (and somewhat pricey) candles left, I will continue to burn them until my symptoms become unbearable or I go into anaphylactic shock....whichever comes first.



Does anyone have an extra epi-pen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I'm pretty sure my epi pen is expired. Let me know when you determine a new scent and I will pick some up for you at work.
Rach