Saturday, January 2, 2010

Survey

So....apparently there are a handful of people (besides my mom) who check in on this little blog of mine, either on facebook or at www.outthewinder.blogspot.com.

For those of you who consider yourselves regulars around here, here's my question: If I were to move my blog to the blogspot only, would you continue to follow? I'm thinking of allowing adds on my blog to see if I could actually make some moola. If I could make an extra $3.74 every month, that would be one more Caribou Coffee small-nonfat-white-chocolate-mocha-with-light-whip that I could buy and not feel guilty for paying nearly 4 dollars for a cup of coffee because I WORKED HARD FOR THAT MONEY!!!

Okay, just wondering. Oh, and if there is something in particular that you like reading about on my blog (Charlie, my dirty house, my limited knowledge of medicine) then let me know. I could use a little positive reinforcement/ego stroking. It's an only child thing.

Muchas Gracias!

4 comments:

sanya said...

I love your blog. I love hearing about your life and your dogs and your kid and the hubs and your experience with med school. Now I sound like a creepy stalker. Anyway, what do you mean, "only" blogspot? Does that part only apply to the people who read this over on Facebook? I'm totally cool with the blogspot thing because that is where I read this, anyway! Anyway. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

How can i benefit from FOREX trading?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.lkshare.com/forum/member.php?u=4]unlock iphone[/url]

Lisa said...

okay, so you'll realize that i'm a internet stalker now, but i think your blog is great! it puts mine to shame... you are a great writer. (something to think about in case you decide after four years of school you don't want to be a doctor after all!)

Nici Flinn said...

You're hilarous. I love reading all your posts, about everything. And I almost always read it on Blogspot. I'm even reading it while I'm in Mexico...how's that for commitment?!