Monday, January 11, 2010

You wish you were as cool as me

So, I'm getting the hang of this whole doctor gig.  I've got a spring in my step...my step which is accompanied by my friggin' awesome doctor shoes.  My swagger makes my cute little pink stethoscope swing.  I'm so important that I don't even have time to brush my hair in the morning.  I was walking my awesome self out of the hospital tonight when.....when..... oh dear....my friggin' awesome doctor shoes hit some black sidewalk ice.  And in a moment of complete and utter humiliation my swagger became a splat. 

And I was kidding about having the hang of things.....don't get sick when I'm on the job :)

Oh, and I'm SO not important.  I don't brush my hair in the morning because I'm lazy....when most of your patients are unconscious it's hard to find the motivation.

No comments: