Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nostalgia

Last weekend Danny and I attended my 10 year high school reunion. The combination of the football game, the drum line and chatting with old friends got me feeling a little nostalgic. And now, a look back at some highlights from my senior year.




Cheering for the SMN Indians (mostly the quarterback :)



Homecoming assembly


I think this was the homecoming dance....


Very lady-like. That Amy is such a bad influence :)




Best party of the year! The Time Warp Dance!


Cheering for the basketball team (Amy, Amanda, Nancy, Lisa and me)
It has recently come to my attention that the cheerleaders no longer do the Funky Chicken. What a shame!



Spring Court assembly with Erica



With Dave - so coordinated!




Enough of the cheerleading - playing ball with Mer and Christy



Prom '99




Danny doing my dad's hair....must have turned out okay.



Graduation (obviously)



Post graduation party - good friends




SMN class of 1999



10 years and one Louisa later............
Still in love with my Danny. So glad we never listened to the people who told us that we were too young, or that we'd never last. HA!!! What's up now!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Pretty pissed I didn't make it in any pictures. Guess that's what I get for not going to North! I really don't understand the armpit cheer?
Rach