Monday, August 3, 2009

Today, so far....

I have 4 days before taking Step 2 CK on Friday. So this means that I have to study, study, study until then! I got up early (well, a little early) and studied for a few hours before my 37 week OB visit. After my appointment, at which my blood pressure was 102/65 (this will be relevant later), I went to Sonic and got an Orange Cream Slush. Then I went to my daddy's office and got my back cracked....ah, wonderful. Then I came home and fixed myself some angel hair pasta and added extra salt.....because I was almost HYPOTENSIVE earlier. Okay, I probably built up the blood pressure thing a little too much earlier, but I just felt compelled to justify my massive salt consumption....ahem. Then I tried to figure out how to return something to overstock.com. The website was not cooperating, so I had to initiate an online chat, during which "Brynn" and I had a small debate over the color implied by the name "linen." I, being of the school of thought that "linen" is a creamy off-white color, "Brynn" thinking that it was a light brown. Regardless, the curtains that came in the mail were gold, and I didn't want no stinking gold curtains. So off they go, back to the land of overstock.com.....to be overstocked once more.

Okay, that's it. Now I really have to study.

4 comments:

Em B said...

taking Nationals on Saturday. I feel your studying pain. We should sit somewhere and study in the same vicinity of each other.

Anonymous said...

Brynn is clearly an idiot who never took Fashion Careers! Linen is definitely a light cream, not brown!
:) Rach

Christi said...

Emily - we should sit somewhere and study in the same vicinity. We should make sure that the vicinity also includes cinnamon rolls.

Rachel - THANK you! Seriously....linen....where has this girl been?

Sarah B said...

Christi, in my opinion, the justification for massive salt consumption is that it is yummy. Nuff said.