Friday, February 5, 2010

Today I dropped the peanut off at her Grandma & Grandpa Bartlett's house and went out for a little retail therapy.  For me it's not so much about buying stuff, but just wandering through rack after rack of clothing.  It's mind numbing and wonderful.  I ended up buying a couple of outfits for Louisa because she WON'T STOP GROWING.  What is it with babies?


When I got home I thought, "by golly, I'm going to shovel!"  And not because I'm the perfect, dutiful wife, who wanted to save her husband a little work and save his little huge feet from getting cold on the walk in.  Nope, I shoveled because I had a pair of cute little pink polka-dot boots that needed a reason to be worn. 

Here we are before we got started shoveling....

Now, so you can experience the cuteness.....
 

And finally - we looked out over our handy work and said, "It is good!  And we are adorable!"

As cute as these are, with their precious little side buckles, I think they were designed for rain, not snow.  My feet are freezing!  But totally worth it...and Danny's going to be so pleased and think that I did all this for him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that they are in a "hesitation!"

Anonymous said...

I saw those Saturday and they are cute! Kind of rainboots more than snowboots though. :)
Rach

Anonymous said...

I saw those Saturday and they are cute! Kind of rainboots more than snowboots though. :)
Rach

theJovan said...

Haha! Emily would share your reasoning.