Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Left Out



I don't know how she did it, but Mabel Jane figured out that I blogged about Charlie and didn't mention her. Oops! Feelings have been hurt. Big sad Basset eyes are in full effect.






Here are a few pics of my little Mabel Jane to make her feel better....



Crazy Lady!


Starved for affection, Mabel attempts to sabotage my study time.

Mabel would like you to think that she's classy and only plays with the highest quality toys.

This picture proves otherwise.

Hitting the bottle on New Years. You should have seen her doing keg stands! Talent.


The next day....




A favorite past time. I was afraid she might take flight with those ears!




Please rub my belly.....please please please. Please somebody....just love me!



Clearly she is very neglected. Hardly gets any attention.


Poor thing.



2 comments:

sanya said...

both your dogs are gorgeous!! sigh, i want one. maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

This must be before the no dogs on the sofa rule. They are pretty adorable, even when they bark at you for absolutely no reason at all or in the middle of the night when you are dog-sitting and scare you to death!
Rach