Sunday, June 6, 2010

Charlie's Corner

Charlie here. 

Mom and Dad just got back home.  They went to a place called Cowowado for a week.  That's why Mom hasn't been on this bwogging thing.  Anyhow.  Just wanted to let you know that as soon as she gets her pictures downwoaded, she will tell you all about it. 

As for me and Mabel, welp, we had a pwetty good week.  Mom's BFF, who just so happens to be the object of my affection (Oh Wachel...how I wove thee!), stayed with us and made sure we didn't get into any twouble.  The week would have been better if it hadn't been for that pesky Twavis.  He's twying to move in on my Wachel.  And I tink she woves him more than Charlie.  My heart has been smooshed into a billion tiny pieces.  Just so you know.

It must be the persistent dwooling that has turned her away. 

I weep. 

I bewieve I have spent enough time on this computer, spewing my emotions for today.  I have a bone out on the deck cawing my name. 

Wove,
Charlie

No comments: